Purchase a MLB jersey on June 9th from www.mlbjersy.us.Asked for the Ichiro Jersey as shown in the ad.

They did not send this product, instead sent a Szuki jersey. On June 12th contacted them and explained the situation to their live help person. They asked for the date and purchase number. I provided the information and explained the discrepancy of the item oredered.

They in turn just ignorned me and refused to communicate any further with me. Since then, I have e-mailed a Jason at mlbjersey@yahoo.cn and also tried mlbjersey @ hotmail.com.

The latest being July 5th, 2010 with no success.What a Rip-off!!!

Had an Experience with MLBJersey?

Comments

I got ripped off for 132.00 on jerseys never sent, told me they would check for discrepancy and never have gotten back. Ordered in Jan 2011, still waiting.

I have placed two large orders with this company and both times i've had no problems receiving the goods. However I was charged shipping, when it was supposed to be free shipping with orders over $200. :roll

ive got jerseys from there and its perfect

I purchased 2 jerseys. They backordered them but charged me anyway.I asked for a credit back and they said they would credit my account back. It's been a month and haven't seen a credit yet

#192164

i have same problem, at least you got a jersey, they took my money and didn't send the goods, they should be blacklisted!